Happy Birthday Smile4Life Dental!!!
We want to thank you for your support and for trusting your oral healthcare with us by hosting another Testimonials Contest among our patients to win either a Samsung Tablet 16GB or an In-Office Whitening Treatment.
There are 3 methods to enter the Contest:
- Send us your most original and creative home-made video with a testimonial of your experience at our dental office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write us a review in our Google Plus page at https://plus.google.com/
- Write us a review in our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
Winner will be selected on April 10th, 2014
Looking forward to hear from you!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Eligibility: Smile4Life Dental (“Smile4Life” or the “Sponsor”) Testimonials Contest (the “Contest” or the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and have been patients of Smile4Life Dental previously known as Gordon Dental & Orthodontics. Employees of Smile4Life and other companies associated are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Smile4Life, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on March 10th, 2014 and ends on April 10th, 2014 (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: by creating an original testimonial video and emailing it to us at email@example.com AND/OR writing a review on our Google Plus page at https://plus.google.com/
111215424595065863431/about AND/OR writing a review on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ luisquinonesdmd.
- All entries become the property of Smile4Life and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing: On or about April 10th, 2014, Smile4Life will select a winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Smile4Life will attempt to notify the winner via telephone or email on or about April 10th, 2014. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, Smile4Life may select an alternate winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries
- Prizes: The Grand Prize is a Samsung Tablet 16GB OR In-Office Whitening Treatment (appointment required).
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Smile4Life, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.